StampedeCon is a national Big Data conference series hosted in St. Louis, MO, that is being held May 29-30, 2014. Providing education for both novice IT professionals and Big Data veterans is at the heart of StampedeCon. Whether in healthcare, defense, biomedicine, social media, retail or other industries, StampedeCon will help you harness the power of Big Data. Our Call for Speakers is now open!
StampedeCon 2014 will feature multiple tracks, including:
- Security and Privacy controls for Big Data
- Integrating Big Data into the Enterprise
- Choosing a Big Data Infrastructure
- NoSQL, Interactive/Real-Time Queries
- Executive Briefings: Big Data Use Cases and Strategies
Last year expert speakers from Walmart, Sears, Riot Games, Cerner, Cloudant, Sumo Logic, Oracle, IBM, MapR and more shared their Big Data experiences at StampedeCon 2013 in St. Louis, MO. We would like to thank all who participated! Find out more at our StampedeCon 2013 archive, check us out on Eventifier and view the 2013 presentation slides.