StampedeCon is a national Big Data conference series hosted in St. Louis, MO. Providing education for both novice IT professionals and Big Data veterans is at the heart of StampedeCon. Whether its in the healthcare, defense, biomedicine, social media, retail or other industries, StampedeCon will help you harness the power of Big Data.
Speakers from Riot Games, Ford Motor Company, Deloitte, Walmart and more are part of the agenda for StampedeCon 2013, taking place July 30-31 in St. Louis. Registration is now open. Here’s a quick summary of the agenda:
- July 30: Developing Your Data and Analytics Strategies:
- Five Trends in Analytics . . . How to Take Advantage Today (John Lucker – Deloitte)
- Big Data, Big Law (Anthony Martin – Walmart)
- PANEL – Human vs. Machine: Balancing Human-based Analysis with Automated Analytics and Machine Learning
- and more.
- July 31: Developing Your Technology Strategy:
- Thinking in MapReduce (Ryan Brush – Cerner)
- Enterprise Workflow Management Using Oozie (Matthew Goeke – Riot Games)
- CouchDB at its Core: Global Data Storage and Rich Incremental Indexing (Adam Kocoloski – Cloudant)
- and more.
In addition to all of this content, we’ll have ample opportunity for networking and visiting with our exhibitors, such as IBM, Cloudera, EMC Isilon, XIOLINK, CAIT and others.
To add further value, we’ve partnered with Cloudera and Inferology to offer training at significant discounts both before and after the conference:
- July 29: Pre-conference training (by Inferology):
- Understanding the NoSQL Landscape (1-day, $500)
- August 1: Post-conference training (by Cloudera):
Register to join us at StampedeCon 2013!