Pam has witnessed the good, the bad and the ugly side of Data Governance usage at customer locations all across the United States.
She worked at Oracle for over 14 years interfacing with customers on a daily basis. Primary time spent at Oracle was spent in Advanced Customer Support roles. Some of her customers: USTRANSCOM – United State Transportation Command, Boeing, MasterCard, Ralston Purina, Ralcorp, Edward Jones, A.G. Edwards, Acxiom, the U.S. Air Force, Minute Maid, NOAA – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
She also has Technical Project Management background in:
- Data Architecture, Data Security, and Data Development
- Data Governance and Enterprise MDM (Operational and Analytical)
- Solutions Architecture – Big Data, BI, RDBMS, Data Warehousing
- SQL, ETL, and Hive Development
- Developed RDBMS to Hadoop Conversion solutions and Implementation plans
- Data and Infrastructure Technology Refresh for Monsanto
- Ingesting Social Media data feeds in a Big Data (Hadoop) / RDBMS environment