Held at the Knight Executive Center at Washington University, StampedeCon 2014 will focus on the practical needs of organizations to integrate Big Data tools into their business processes. Attendees will learn about effective Big Data business strategies, as well as relevant Big Data security and privacy controls, enterprise architecture topics and infrastructure considerations.
More than doubling the number of expert speakers in one year and adding two days of professional Big Data training, StampedeCon continues to grow and focus on the evolving needs of its attendees. This year StampedeCon will feature multiple tracks. The conference is seeking presenters interested in sharing information around:
- Security and Privacy Controls for Big Data
- Integrating Big Data into the Enterprise
- Choosing a Big Data Infrastructure
- NoSQL, Interactive/Real-Time Queries
- Executive Briefings: Big Data Use Cases and Strategies
A $200 early registration discount is available through April 7!